Property Owners & Landlord Insurance

Property and landlords buildings and contents insurance is designed specifically for people who own property and let it out. It allows them to protect themselves, their property, their own contents and their tenants.


Covers Available




Loss of Rent

Property Owners Liability

Alternative Accomodation

Accidental Damage

Malicious Damage

Unoccuppied Property Insurance

Landlord Boilder Breakdown

Insurance Products
  • ​Personal Lines Insurance

  • Business Insurance

  • Tradesman Insurance

  • Liability Insurance

  • Landlord Insurance

  • Truck Insurance

  • Specialist High Risk

  • Motor Trade Insurance

  • Motor Fleet Insurance

  • Retail/Shop Insurance

  • Office Insurance

  • Restaurants Insurance

  • Pubs/Wine Bars Insurance

  • Fast Food Takeaways Insurance

  • Unoccupied Properties